Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

The beginning...

Not too sure where to start really lol... My brother has talked me into starting a blog after giving me the crafting bug, so I thought I'd give it a go...

Here is a little something I made today :)



Here is my very first attempt at a card:



I have to admit that being very new to the world of crafting I am finding it a little confusing and sometimes difficult to decide what things to get and what to make lol. I have found that it is incredibly addictive and quite relaxing too :)

some more stuff of mine:



Like I said...not really too sure what I'm doing just yet, so any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated :)


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant ATC! Especially since it is only your second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are a natural! My 1st attempt at card making was almost laughable! But, 2 yrs later, I am a member of the design team at outlawz! visit my blog, http://handmadebyheatherj.blogspot.com/ and stop in and join us at Outlawz, daily challenges and lots of help and guidance!
    http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as ideas or advice, there are endless tutorials available all over the web! tons on youtube and most crafters sites!

    ReplyDelete