Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Hello there and happy Friday!  :)

Here are a couple of things I've made recently

This is a card made just for fun. Quick and simple:


Up next is something a little different for me...I happened to mention that I was interested in making jewellery, and my mum surprised me with a little set for my birthday to get me started. I've only recently gotten around to giving it a go and here are the results...honest opinions please :) x

First is a bracelet:



Another bracelet:



and lastly an anklet:



Thanks for dropping by. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend  :) xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the card, bright and colourful :-)
    The jewellery is lovely. The pale blue one is my favourite!
    It's always good to learn lots of new skills as when you get slightly bored with one craft you have something else to do for a while :-)
    Can I just say....I love your blog name 'my stuff'. Simple, to the point and always makes me chuckle hehehe

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy, love the card and the jewellery is fab
    Px

    ReplyDelete