Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Glitter n sparkle

Hello there!

Firstly I would like to share a DT make from the 10th of March for Glitter n Sparkle...very late I know, but my little boy had been sick and I've gotten completely mixed up in where I am with posting things, seems I have been late with my posts for a while now...I am sorry, and I will try to be on time with posting after today.
Anyhow, the theme for Glitter n Sparkle for the 10th was St Patrick's Day/ Use green. Here is what I came up with


And now on to this week's challenge with Glitter n Sparkle...
The theme is Easter/ Spring Colours. I really hope you can pop over and have a look at the DT makes and have a try at the challenge :)

http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

For this challenge I have used an image from Crafty Sentiments called 'Egg for you'. I hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment