Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Glitter n Sparkle

Hi there!

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to all who joined in on our blog hop! I hope you all had fun.

Secondly, I would like to say congratulations to Bunny who is the winner of  2 new digis from Sandi's Samples. Can you please contact Teresa at glitternsparklechallenge@yahoo.co.uk and she will fill you in on how to claim your prize :)

Also, we have a new challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle that started on Sunday. The theme is 'Bright Funky Colours'. We have some fantastic sponsors and gorgeous work form the DT Team. I really hope you can come visit us and try the challenge yourself


For this challenge I have used an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps called 'Maddie n Clover Groovy Hippie Music'. I hope you like it :)


Thanks for stopping by
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card as always my lovelie, great image and great colours xx

    ReplyDelete