Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Artistic Inspirations

Good morning!

Firstly, a big thank you to all who took part in our last challenge over at Artistic Inspirations and congratulations to our winners!

Challenge 44 is now live! The theme is 'Shaped Cards' and our sponsor this week is Eureka, offering 5 digis of winners choice :)

I hope that you will visit us and see what our talented DT Team have to offer and please give the challenge a try yourself


For this challenge, I have used an image called 'Heart Angel' I hope you like it :)


Thanks for stopping by
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great card Paula. I love step cards. The paper and coloring are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    Wanted to E-Mail you but do not have your mail, just become a DT member over on Artistic Inspirations, need to know what do I do about Images, for challenges,
    Best Wishes Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thought l would introduce myself to you personally, as l have got abit a time to do so.I am going round each individual person from Artistic Inspirational DT team mates, and l love your blog, and do hope this is fine to do so xxx

    ReplyDelete